Meet Dr. Gray
- B.S. in microbiology and molecular biology from the University of Central Florida, where he graduated with honors
- Medical degree from the University of Florida College of Medicine
- Completed his internship in medicine at the University of Florida Department of Medicine
- Completed his Ophthalmology residency at the University of Florida Department of Ophthalmology
- Completed a Fellowship in Cornea and External Disease at the University of Florida Department of Ophthalmology
After finishing his training, Dr. Gray became a faculty member at the University of Florida, where he was the recipient of several teaching awards. He has also been recognized with the Gold Humanism Award for his domestic and international volunteer work. He has been board certified since 2015 and practices comprehensive ophthalmology, specializing in cornea and external diseases. Dr. Gray’s interests include traveling, hiking, and reading. He enjoys spending time with his wife, Naomi and their two children, Cali and Tanner.