Eye glasses are arguably the simplest and safest method for vision correction.
Here are a few signs that you may need to start wearing glasses or schedule an appointment for a new prescription:
- Blurred or double vision
- Frequent headaches
- Holding objects close or far away in order to see them clearly
- Bumping into or tripping over things
- Squinting to see small print
- Sitting close to digital screens/increasing text size on your device
- Difficulty adjusting between light and dark
- Trouble seeing at night
If you think you might need glasses, call us to schedule an eye exam. We'd love to help you Look Good, See Better!
We offer a wide variety of quality frames at competitive prices and have a vast collection of designer frames, including Ray Ban, Vera Bradley, Nike, Gucci, Michael Kors, Prada, Kate Spade, and many more.